How To Create A Stylish Bathroom Space

For sanitary room decoration, many designers implement modern philosophy is: to make things easy, simple and that is America. This minimalist trend nowadays a lot of people just to meet the psychological. Bathroom renovation minimalist style more and more popular, especially in the low-carbon concept has gradually become home life is, with the most concise way to show elegant taste, is to become the choice for bathroom renovation. So how do you create the simple beauty of the bathroom, in a small space to create and enjoy it?

Bright primary colors create elegant space. Bathroom decoration, color should not be too heterogeneous, in order to exhibit the bathroom dozens of fresh effect, paint the bathroom choose bright colors, such as white. Fresh and clean white walls; with light blue, beige, light gray shower tile mosaic composed of overlapping firmness and flexibility. And the bathroom space to the overall color unity and concord, partly colored embellishment exhibit natural generosity, show elegant, comfortable feeling.

Just as HHSN Enjoy bathroom space series, is to create a low-carbon green compact bathroom space. For the bathroom space can also be mounted on the wall outside the space of two paintings to add vitality. Put on a pot of small potted washbasins, also put in a corner space plants. Gently embellishment, so the bathroom space to show the casual and green living, people closer to nature.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201482601814_hhsn.jpg

22.02 KB

That all looks like it was written by the same person that wrote he inspection report I reviewed yesterday. Beautiful words, gentle thoughts, warm and fuzzy.

Bathrooms are a perfect place for natural activities. My carbon awareness is enhanced.

I do like the bathroom in the photo.

Agree me yes. Clear advice be well writting.

Thread drift...

Actually, it is written like most of the cover levers that accompany the resumes I received from foreign countries. People are looking for employment in this country and want to be sponsored. I guess it is a big leap for me to expect someone to have their letters proof read by someone that understands how to write in English, even if they don't have the ability to do it themselves.

The scary part is that I also receive cover letters from people that are born in this country and write similar cover letters!

Every time I go to China, I am reminded every minute how good it is here.

Take the gnarliest beat down lifestyle in America, rural, urban, whatever, and comparatively it would look really good to about 600 million+ Chinese.

Shoot, round it up to a billion. Even the rich people with nice lifestyles all dream and wish to live here.

• 1 month later...