How do you read this?

Ben H

The tag says "inspected and approved" while the inspector wrote that the CSST needs to be replaced. Seems confusing enough to me. I'm certainly not smart enough to understand what it means.

It says final inspection required,that was a rough in inspection sticker saying what he expected to see done on the final.

It says final inspection required,that was a rough in inspection sticker saying what he expected to see done on the final.

I understand that - my issue is that the sticker says "approved". I'd be like me issuing a report that says the furnace is satisfactory and then say that the chimney connector has rusted through and needs to be replaced. I'm a tickler for what is written - not what was meant between the lines.

My question wasn't what stage sticker it is. The "FINAL INSPECTION REQUIRED" makes that pretty obvious I thought. Plus around here the final approvals are a darker green color. I was more curious to your thoughts on the notes on the sticker.

The notes are really indecipherable at this point. They're more of a reminder to the inspector about what he wants to see when he comes back for the final.