Home Inspector Steals Bait Drugs - Gets Nailed

hausdok

According to an article published today on the website for the Basin Radio Network, a Gillette, WY home inspector has been arrested for felony possession of Xanax and Fentanyl.

It seems thefts of prescription meds were occurring in homes for sale. The Campbell County, WY sheriff's department developed information that pointed to a particular inspector and a sting was set up where a bottle of prescription "bait" medicine was left in the home under video surveillance.

The suspect inspector finished his inspection and left along with the bottle of prescription meds. The Sheriff's office then got a warrant to search the suspect's house and found him to be in possession of other prescription meds that had not been prescribed to him.

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon !"

From a couple of weeks ago, on somebody's kitchen counter.

I made sure my client saw it while I took the picture.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201493085435_GTB1.jpg

23.6 KB

A Maroon? Maybe. A very sick individual who no longer has control might be more like it.

Unfortunately for me, the subject of drug addiction has become very real and painful.

Losing someone you love to drugs, and coming to terms with the fact you are completely helpless to do anything but watch, is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

They have no control. There is no amount of support, begging, screaming, or threatening, that will make a difference. It's not about making a choice. Their brain chemistry changes.

Do yourselves a favor and read these. Knowledge is power. By the time I started digging into this, I had already lost. Don't let the same thing happen to you.

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/addiction ... over-love/

http://www.drugrehab.us/news/how-substa ... processes/