Jump to content

Flat Arch

Recommended Posts

No that uncommon in old commercial buildings in major cities. The fill is often cinders or slag.

Really? I'm looking at the illustration and wondering what "f" is. Can't be cinders or slag. Wouldn't it be some kind of grout, like gypsum or cement? I think this is the same thing Marc was wondering.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...