Message to all TIJ'ers

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, The Winter Solstice, or nothing at all, this is the time of year most of us take a minute to think about all we have to be grateful for, and try to spread it around some. So before my minute is up, I just wanted to wish all my friends at TIJ a fun holiday season and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

Peace out,

Jimmy

I agree!!

This was the year I learned about wood drip pans for water heaters, that Scott could get "frosty", the generosity of us by way of Katrina, and so much more.

My thoughts go to our political diversity, our hard-held beliefs, and our weakness. I really do take great satisfaction in my own ability and freedom to complain, while still trying to help a little.

I think every day of our Military, right or wrong, and the gifts they have given and provide. My two years, eleven months, thirteen days and five hours of service has paid me and my family great dividends. No, Brian, it was not during the Civil War!

I am thankful and proud to say it to anyone that listens.

For me - Merry Christmas!

Yes, it is a time to reflect on what we have, who we are, what we have done, and who we have lost. This has been a difficult year for many and some might wonder what is the reason to celebrate. All it takes is a trip to any elementary school, children's hospital or even a shopping mall and you will see the sparkle of the season in the eyes of the children. Regardless of what they have gone through, they still have that magical sparkle because they still believe.

Meid="green">rrid="green">y Cid="green">hrid="green">isid="green">tmid="green">asid="green"> and Happy Hanukkah. Do not forget the reason for the season!

Come to think of it the last time I saw Les, he had a sparkle in his eye also.

Originally posted by chrisprickett

I look forward to a belated holiday toast with all my ASHI buds in January.

Hot damn, the drinks are on Chris!

Best wishes for the season and upcoming year to all. I hope we all get richer and better looking in 2006 (yeah right).

May God/Allah/The Great Spirit watch over our gutsy armed forces as they do the best they can in a terrible, terrible situation. I hope they'll all be home for Christmas next year. [;-xmas]

Brian G.

General Curmudgeon in Training the Rest of the Year [:-irked]

Well I'm off to the In-laws until next Tuesday. Due to the conspicuous absence of internet access at that location I shant be heard from again until then. Please do not alert the authorities, I should be fine.

Best wishes all around & Merry Christmas!

Brian G.

Hoping for a White Christmas for the Little Guy [:-propell