Flat sanitary tee

Marc

Although the smaller downstream T is not code compliant, it probably will not cause a problem. Any sludge built up by the sharp transition will get washed down by the larger upstream line.

Is that bamboo growing under there?

How could you tell? Yeah, the backyard is overgrown with bamboo. I had to 'swim' my way back there.

Marc

Although the smaller downstream T is not code compliant, it probably will not cause a problem. Any sludge built up by the sharp transition will get washed down by the larger upstream line.

Is that bamboo growing under there?

How could you tell? Yeah, the backyard is overgrown with bamboo. I had to 'swim' my way back there.

Marc

The folks next door here came from cali. They planted bamboo in their yard and its creeping over. I like the cover it provides but it takes over, literally! The roots are relentless. They're coming up through the shoulder of the road and the driveway apron. I snap them off when they first pop up in the spring since they're soft and break easy. I've got some stalks nearing 3" diameter. This stuff is established pretty good.

If I saw the roots shooting under a house, I'd flag it.