Is Florida's Solar-Energy Referendum Deceptive?

Nolan Kienitz

The Florida electricity utility is crying because they're losing consumers to solar users. They want to fix it by legislating into law a right to charge solar users a fee for loss of their consumer base.

It's akin to the USPS charging a fee to internet users because they're losing customer base to the internet.

It ain't about ideology, it's about politics.

Marc

Jim, I agree too political. That said, I would like to talk about solar and what inspectors should inspect. Is it too specialized a system to include? Should be be getting training? Should Chad answer this post? Does your chewing gum lose it flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Jim, I agree too political. That said, I would like to talk about solar and what inspectors should inspect. Is it too specialized a system to include? Should be be getting training? Should Chad answer this post? Does your chewing gum lose it flavor on the bedpost overnight?

It depends if the dog licks it while you sleep.

"A presidential election in the United States may be looked upon as a time of national crisis. As the election draws near, intrigues intensify, and agitation increases and spreads. The citizens divide into several camps, each behind its candidate. A fever grips the entire nation. The election becomes the daily grist of the public papers, the subject of private conversations, the aim of all activity, the object of all thought, the sole interest of the moment.".......Alexis deToqueville, 1831

https://www.thenation.com/article/what- ... -election/

Calm down. It's just an election. Go to Asia; see what complete ****ed up-ness looks like. We're so rich we have the time and money to freak out. We're the country club of the universe; life is good.

I had wished so badly during the early debates that my candidate would not give in to the foray by returning the jabs, just completely ignore even their presence and stick to precisely answering all questions with common sense replies, effectively Katenizing all them clowns. I felt that the professionalism, knowledge, experience and wisdom of that approach would emerge clearly through that dark cloud of dismal and shocking behavior and end up surprising everyone by winning the majority support.

Another election maybe.

Marc

Oh my God, George Bush is the president. The sky is falling.

Oh my God, Bill Clinton is the president. The sky is falling.

Oh my God, George Bush II is the president. The sky is falling.

Oh my God, Barack Obama is the president. The sky is falling.

This country is bigger than the president. They can change a few things this way and that but the pendelum keeps swinging.

I got so tired of hearing it I just clamped on my headphones and spent more time on the air with my ham radio making CW contacts around the world.

Far more enjoyable (for me) to chase a signal, as the band keeps shifting, somewhere on an island in the Eastern Atlantic near Africa or in the South Pacific NE of New Zealand.

That contact is exciting for me. !!

Oh ... I've early voted so now just need to see what falls out or in on 11/8/16.