Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Roof Part Name?

Recommended Posts

What do you call the low roof section at the bottom of the gable?  Can't find anything on line giving it a specific name.  I usually just call it the low roof at the bottom of the front gable.

But, someone asked if it had a particular name.

Any ideas?

Low gABLE ROOF.jpg

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this