Jump to content

Roof Part Name?

Recommended Posts

What  do you call the low piece at the bottom of the gable that runs from cornice return to cornice return? 
Can't find anything on line giving it a specific name. 

Now someone asked if it had a particular name.

Any ideas?

Gable Bottom.jpg

Edited by Erby
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...