Jump to content

HI Artography - Recent images

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Jim Katen said:


RTU = Roof top unit. 

It's a ubiquitous term here in the west. Is it rarer elsewhere? 

'Remote Transmitting Unit'.  It's a sensor that sends info to a remote control center for process control.  Common in the petro-chemical background I've worked in before.  I goofed.  My circuits got crossed.

Edited by Marc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...