I work for a national mold testing company and we're looking for inspectors in certain areas across to the country to bring on board as sub contractors for when ever a job arises. We supply all the media, do the report writing and interpretations. All you would need to do is act as the boots on the ground and perform the visual assessment as well as take the samples. If this is something you're interested in, please do not hesitate to email brandon@moldtestcompany.com or call 803-741-6969

Got lots of folks 'milking the cow' in this business, putting the almighty dollar ahead of service and integrity.

My mother is 92. She is the best mold detector I've ever known. You can't smoke or swear around her... what's this gig pay?  I have to tell you though, before you can report the mold, she'll clean it up.

My house is 100 years older than I am. It has a dirt floor crawl without a vapor barrier (it's too short to roll one out. I've tried). This time of year a small brook trickles through the basement. You would have to run a control sample to rule out the mold I carry into your test environment. 

We’re a small, family operated business with a big vision, and we want you to take an important part in it. Like to be out and about, exploring the world? Don’t want to sit and stare at a screen all day? 

Thank you for your question Les. 

Mold Busters has been operating since 2005 and we have locations across Canada, USA, Europe and Asia. 

Our services are focused on mold inspections, testing and removal. We have also developed ..........................

If you are looking to grow and learn, then consider joining Mold Busters team!

Michael, insertion of another link was not what I expected from you.

I would suggest you tell us something about your company other than puffery.  If you want to advertise, then contact Mike Brown site administrator.  In the meantime, tell us something. 

Your audience here at TIJ is different than most inspector boards; they are typically well established knowledgeable inspectors that are difficult to bs.

Not sure what is the problem to post relevant link for those looking to apply for mold inspector position with Mold Busters. I read your forum's guidelines and this post doesn't violate it in any way.

"Do you notice an earthy, damp or musty smell in the basement? What about condensation on your walls and windows? All of these are typical signs of a mold problem. As a property owner, you need to know that black mold spreads easily and presents a danger to your health. Ignoring it is not a safe or effective solution. Any suspicious area should be looked at by a trained and experienced mold inspector. He will be able to take a mold test on site to confirm the presence of mold."

I'd say this is where you're going to ruffle some feathers. Your company's website is linking condensation on windows to black mold and suggesting that testing needs to be done to verify that mold is in fact... mold. I think many here will take issue with using fear tactics to get homeowners to open their wallets. 

Edited by CNewhouse

The issue, Bustmold, is not with the guidelines but with a prevailing sentiment among the members of this forum that mold inspectors take advantage of a consumer's fear of mold to get them to open their pocketbook and fork it over.  Comprendo?  Granted, I've not the manners of most members here, especially when that god-forsaken topic - MOLD - crops up, yet again.

What Charlie said.

Edited by Marc

5 hours ago, bustmold said:

Not sure what is the problem to post relevant link for those looking to apply for mold inspector position with Mold Busters. I read your forum's guidelines and this post doesn't violate it in any way.

Read 'em again.  Pay attention to the wording in the sections labeled Advertising and Link Guidelines.

• Like 1