Sign in to follow this  
Rob Amaral

Gov says NO.. YOU Say?

I'm a licensed Washington inspector and the DOL sends me stuff all the time, but I never got that one. The last thing I received from them was on the 28th and it included a link to Inslee's memorandum. 

The team I'm on has pulled-out of the inspection-scene temporarily..   reason #1:   We don't want to spread it around and we don't want to get it. Seems pretty simple. ...    Doo-doo is ramping-up rapidly around Boston area...  

Last Friday NY closed real estate. Agents and brokers were even prohibited from cold calls. Yesterday they reversed that decision and declared all of us essential.

I want to know who was paid off and how much they got. We are at 8000 new cases a day. This wasn't a decision based on facts. 

As far as construction all over North America having to continue, all fine but who is monitoring?

In Vancouver, laborers are riding on buses, then climbing 17 flights of stairs to go to work. Think they use the handrails without washing? They work all day in cold weather, do their noses run a bit? Then climb down and get on buses to go home.  Washing station is a cold water hose on the ground floor. Just a small example.

On the upside, some clever young folk are using their skills with 3-D printing to fabricate safety gear, good for them. We need hand washing facilities and unfortunately we need policing, wash before you get on this bus. 

Here's something else that needs to be fixed - truckers have no access to toilets or wash basins. That would go for delivery drivers as well, think about it.

Local delivery, they can return to base and wash their hands. But some parcel guys are out all day.

Edited by John Kogel