Crawl Space Creeper - Under House Creeper

Getting in a crawl space has always been the most dreaded part of the inspection process.
I wanted a tough quality tool that would assist me in traversing the crawl space.
I would of been happy purchasing one at the time but there wasn’t anything to be found.
Out of necessity and being a certified inspector myself, I built this tool.
Anyone need a Crawl Space Creeper you can order online. 2 sizes to choose from.

20230113_165350.jpg

20230113_165504.jpg

20230113_171345.jpg

20230113_171359.jpg

Crawl Space Creeper - Pest & Home Inspector Underhouse Creeper.gif

• 1 year later...

NEW 2024 

Each Crawl Space Creeper now available with 2 different height options - 1 1/2 and 2 1/4' inches high. Simply move the wheels and axles to switch between heights.
Raising the crawler up to 2 1/4" inches also brings the wheel spacing in to about 1 1/4" inches between each wheel on each side.
Also available in 2 different sizes with 2 different pneumatic wheel choices.

Crawl Space Inspection Crawler 3.jpeg

Crawl Space Inspection Crawler 5.jpeg

Inspection Crawler.jpg

16 hours ago, Jim Katen said:

Why do you put pneumatic tires on these things? The one that I had was constantly getting flat tires. No matter how often I patched the tubes, they kept leaking. 

My partner made one with rigid wheels - they never went flat. 

...just like our manual yard equipment, wheel barrow and cart.  Pneumatic tires are generally cheaper.  I bought solid tire for wheelbarrow long ago.  Cost more than the wheelbarrow itself.  Garden cart I could not find solid tires, so I just use it with two flats.  Rolls OK.  When those old tires rot and fall off I might use some lengths of old hose and some duct tape to pad those naked rims some.

On 3/20/2024 at 2:22 PM, Jim Katen said:

Why do you put pneumatic tires on these things? The one that I had was constantly getting flat tires. No matter how often I patched the tubes, they kept leaking. 

My partner made one with rigid wheels - they never went flat. 

I haven't had any customers complain about the pneumatic wheels, high quality.

I think the biggest concern for me with solid wheels would be the weight.

The lighter the better when it comes to tools in the crawl space. I'm using aluminum, not steel. 

Also for me to ship one crawler from California to New York costs about $100 by UPS and that's the most affordable. 

The highest quality and the least weight is the goal. If anyone had a wheel/tire issue I would take care of them anyhow.

Truthfully I have not experienced that issue.

0718603250165.mainimage..png

D1-removebg-preview.png

718603250158.additional.image.jpeg

718603250196.additionalimage1.png

Remember - 2 Different sizes available - 2 Different height options on each crawler and 2 different wheel choices available for your crawl space creeper.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There has never been any other crawler/creeper available on the market with all these options.

I'm just trying to make the crawler the best it can be. If anyone has any questions let me know.

718603250196.mainimage.png