Download the UL Directory and Marking Guides

Joe,

I am working on my electrical knowledge and ran across this book "Basic Checklists for Electrical Inspections: Based on the 1999 NEC Overview" is there a more current version of this? I have not been able to locate one if there is. Do you have any other recomendations? Thought I would ask before purchasing.

Thanks,

Craig

Originally posted by cguffin

Joe,

I am working on my electrical knowledge and ran across this book "Basic Checklists for Electrical Inspections: Based on the 1999 NEC Overview" is there a more current version of this? I have not been able to locate one if there is. Do you have any other recomendations? Thought I would ask before purchasing.

Thanks,

Craig

While you're waiting for Joe to respond, I'll suggest that you check out "Electrical Inspection of Existing Dwellings" by Douglas Hansen, Redwood Kardon & Michael Casey. It should be in every home inspector's library.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Originally posted by Jim Katen

Originally posted by cguffin

Joe,

Thanks,

Craig

While you're waiting for Joe to respond, I'll suggest that you check out "Electrical Inspection of Existing Dwellings" by Douglas Hansen, Redwood Kardon & Michael Casey. It should be in every home inspector's library.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Craig: No, I have not updated that book. I too recommend the book mentioned by Jim, only because it is very good and many images were contributed by this Author.

• 7 months later...