Jump to content

Blower vent tube crack


Recommended Posts

I saw something similar during yesterday afternoon's gig. The tube between the draft inducer and the PVC had separated at both vertical seams and flue gases were streaming through the cracks, which is why the bottom of the access panel is so rusted. Umm, and in case anyone is wondering, I wrote up the other leaks and the compression fitting on the gas-supply line, as well.

Does anyone know if the black tube has a proper name?

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif DSC00748.JPG

143.53 KB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...