Eppraisal.com Announces a Partnership With ASHI

hausdok

Orlando, FL - July 2, 2007

Eppraisal.com, the home valuation experts, today announced a partnership with The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), the largest and most respected national professional organization of home inspectors in the nation. Through this partnership Eppraisal.com has launched its National Home Inspector Network where consumers gain immediate access to more than 6,000 home inspectors across North America. Eppraisal.com is a consumer’s first and second step in their process to buy, sell, or refinance a home. With the new ASHI partnership consumers can quickly locate a professional home inspector to provide an evaluation of a home’s physical structure and accessible components of a home, including central air conditioning systems; interior plumbing and electrical systems; the roof, attic and much more.

“Before you buy or sell a home, you need to have a clear understanding of the home’s physical condition. It’s the difference between spending hundreds of dollars or hundreds of thousands of dollars on home upgrades and repairs. ASHI’s network of local professionals includes inspectors with years of experience understanding the ASHI Standards of Practice, local construction codes and state regulations,â€

Hi Scott,

When I saw your post above, I thought I might have screwed up and released it too early, so I went back and looked at the original feed I took that from. It was definitely dated July 2nd and marked "For Immediate Release," so, if it was released prematurely, someone needs to talk to the folks at StrategicLee, Inc. or Manning Selvage & Lee.

OT - OF!!!

M.

Originally posted by hausdok

Hi Scott,

When I saw your post above, I thought I might have screwed up and released it too early, so I went back and looked at the original feed I took that from. It was definitely dated July 2nd and marked "For Immediate Release," so, if it was released prematurely, someone needs to talk to the folks at StrategicLee, Inc. or Manning Selvage & Lee.

OT - OF!!!

M.

Yep, I agree. But it's kind of like closing the gate after the herd is already out.

• 2 weeks later...