Diagram/Picture

I am putting together a cover page for reports. I need a picture or diagram of a house for the page. Maybe even a cutaway diagram or something like that. It will be used in center of the page with my company name at the top and the report title at the bottom.

Anyone have any diagrams or drawings that they are willing to share or can anyone point me in the direction to find something?

I am searching the web also but I figure somebody might have something good to share.

Scottpat, I might end up there!

Bain, arundelhomeinspection@comcast.net

I will refine my request. My full general home inspection reports have the picture of the subject property on the cover page. The cover page I am producing for this request is for an information folder that I will provide with my "Pre Sale Repair Consultation" service we had discussed in another thread. The camera and report software will not be used on that scaled down service so I want to come up with a default cover page of sorts.

This information folder will contain;

Cover page.

Contract describing the service and its limitations.

A checklist with note blocks that the client can use to take notes as I convey information.

A tutorial page for the preparation of a real home inspection.

All of this is being compiled into a single PDF file so it can be copied, printed or emailed etc.

It is non specific and the same file folder is designed for use at any job.

Once the initial work is done on the file there is not much more to ever invest in it. It will be a benefit to be able to email the file to prospective clients so they have a chance to see the scope of the service in advance.

Originally posted by AHI

I am putting together a cover page for reports. I need a picture or diagram of a house for the page. Maybe even a cutaway diagram or something like that. It will be used in center of the page with my company name at the top and the report title at the bottom.

Anyone have any diagrams or drawings that they are willing to share or can anyone point me in the direction to find something?

I am searching the web also but I figure somebody might have something good to share.

Image Insert:

20079155414_AHIShomeinspection.gif

26.38 KB

Image Insert:

2007915559_inspections2.gif

29.76 KB