The First Clue

Brian G

How do you know if cast iron is at the end of its life? Well if it's falling apart...

Image Insert:

200792510043_crappycastiron.jpg

85.14 KB

Actually I just wanted to try the photo upload. Mike Brown called Saturday to say he and Rose had discovered why a handful of us couldn't post photos (7 in all). It was because we had user names that ended with a period. Yep, that was all. A period anywhere inside the user name was no problem, but at the end it fouled up the server somehow. Don't you love computers? [:-boggled[;)]

Thanks to Mike & Rose for figuring it out. Kudos!

Brian G.

One Less Frustration in Life, Always Welcome [:-crazy]

Fortunately that particular line was from the kitchen (sink & dishwasher only). It still stunk, but could have been much worse. [:-crazy]

The frequent use created a pool of water about 6 feet across and a few inches deep at a low spot, which I had to crawl through to get the goods. [:-yuck]

Brian G.

It's Not Just a Job......[^]

I'm just glad that sort of thing isn't an every day event, like many of the nasty jobs on that show. I would love to take them through the worst crawl space I've seen (that wasn't it), and the tightest attic. Someday Kurt will perfect the Monkey Cam and we'll put all of this unpleasantness behind us. [;)]

Brian G.

Come On Kurt, Git-R-Done Already [:-crazy]