Online training dates set!

Hi all:

Sorry for the delay but Ron, from Burnham Boilers, had been out of town all week.

I just got off the phone with Ron and we have Roger Wilco, the voice communication program, up and running. He will be emailing me a set of slides we will use in the training.

The dates are 4-26 or 4-27. The times are between 10:30 & 2:30 EST. The training will take no more than an hour or so.

Please post here on what dates will work for you. I will work with everyone to get the communications up and running.

Ron also puts on training for in floor heating etc so this maybe the start of something good!

Ok, gotta run. Off to an afternoon inspection!

Post here on what date is good for you. A months advance notice should be plenty.

Terry,

Why not just do it regardless of whether it is the busy season or not? Your not going to get anyone from these outfits to do it at night and you'll always have to deal with the fact that people are in different time zones. That's just the way it is.

Training ops are training ops. You can't make the op fit everyone's schedule, so run it anyway. Those who really want and need the training will make it fit. Those who can't will catch it another day.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike