MSHA Certified Inspectors needed immediately

We have immediate openings for candidates with MSHA Certification and 2-7 years experience in Tunnel Safety in and around Seattle, WA

Our company, Safety Temps Limitedid="blue">, will work in assistance with primary Safety Directors to help implement their safety program. We provide sites with trained Safety Inspectors who conduct onsite audits to ensure jobsite safety meeting OSHA standards for seasonal projects and/or job to job while keeping insurance premiums, workman's compensation, recordable injuries, and safety violations ruining potential bidding opportunities low.

Drew Mahacek - dmahacek@nationalsafetyconsulting.com or

636-532-2999/866-447-3561

www.nationalsafetyconsulting.com or www.safetytemps.com

Nah,

They probably need them for that big-ass tunnel they're digging under Kenmore where the entry is over off of 80th Ave. NE. Been so curious about that I've been wanting to park my car on the street and walk in there to see what that's like but I just know there's probably an army of security guys and a big ol' junk yard dog working in there that I won't want to run into.

OT - OF!!!

M.

Originally posted by hausdok

Nah,

They probably need them for that big-ass tunnel they're digging under Kenmore where the entry is over off of 80th Ave. NE. Been so curious about that I've been wanting to park my car on the street and walk in there to see what that's like but I just know there's probably an army of security guys and a big ol' junk yard dog working in there that I won't want to run into.

OT - OF!!!

M.

I'll bet that if you put on a hard hat, wear an orange vest and carry a clipboard, they'll let you walk wherever you want.

Has anyone else noticed that construction site dogs seem to be a thing of the past?

- Jim Katen, Oregon