Electric Tankless Water heater, solar water heater

ateliving

Hello ,

We are one Chinese Solar Water heater and Electric Tankless Water Heater manufacturer. We could produce the suitable products according to your special specs and supply our products to you directly.

Please take you some time visit our website and products album to know our company and products info. You could find our products catalog and price list from our album and website.

If you are interested in our products, please contact me.

Await your early reply and comments.

Best regards

Image Insert:

2007122502414_INFO.jpg

150.86 KB

Image Insert:

2007122502524_Electric%20Tankless%20Water%20Heater%20info.jpg

79.9 KB

Image Insert:

2007122502645_Electric%20Tankless%20Water%20Heater.jpg

23.15 KB

Hi Arthur,

This is a site for home inspectors. We are interested in learning about how these devices work and what kind of performance our clients can expect to get from them. We are not interested in purchasing them. I've deleted all of your advertising posts except this one. I'll leave this one up if you're willing to answer questions about these devices. Can you, as a manufacturer, address questions that inspectors here have about the pros and cons of on-demand tankless water heaters? If you cannot, than your effort here is wasted.

My first question - since I don't think the design that you're showing would be allowed to be installed inside of a tub or shower enclosure in any jurisdication here - is that device UL listed?

Mike O'Handley

Editor, TIJ

• 1 month later...

Sorry for these Ads. I not want to reject the rules here. I hope people to know me as one expert of electric tankless water heater, not one manufacturer. I'll spend some time to answer the question if I could.

Our heater could be installed in bathroom for bath. And if the power is large enough, you could use it supply hot water to the wholehouse.

You could get one in USA now. Take a try, if you need.

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your response but you still haven't answered my question; is that device UL listed? If it is not, I can't see any reasonably intelligent person in this country wanting to purchase one.

How about telling us about the UL approvals you have, or, better yet, direct us to the UL testing reports.

OT - OF!!!

M.

Hi,

We not have UL certification, But our USA client have applied for UL certification. Actually, we are one manufacturer and exporter, not one retailer. We are looking for importer and wholesaler all over the word, not looking for personal buyer.

Our price is very very low. So our client could get very good profit from our cooperation, I think the intelligent businessman will be interested in our products.