interNACHIite Demands Respect - Stone Won't Dish

hausdok

Barry Stone responds to someone's demand that he give interNACHI some recognition by giving them equal billing. Stone's response has showed up on Inman News and on Mortgage101.com so far. Both sites used heavily by the real estate/lending community. They'd have been better off if the writer had left it alone.

Click Here!

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by hausdok

Barry Stone responds to someone's demand that he give interNACHI some recognition by giving them equal billing. Stone's response has showed up on Inman News and on Mortgage101.com so far. Both sites used heavily by the real estate/lending community. They'd have been better off if the writer had left it alone.

Click Here!

The link doesn't currently work. Can it be accessed elsewhere?

Hi Matthew,

I fixed the link. I had to go to Barry's site at: http://www.housedetective.com to get it, because Mortgage 101 and Inman News ran it in January on their sites and then made it inaccessible within days. It was actually first published back in June of 2007.

Unless they somehow convince him to retract what he said, I suppose it will be available as long as you can get into Barry's archives.

OT - OF!!!

M.