America's Favorite Inspector?

Is there a bandwagon he hasn't jumped?

His websites (http://www.castrillohomeservice.com is another one) are deplorable - colors, grammar, spelling, scare tactics and meaningless certs. I don't know how the Castrillo name figures into things.

Unfortunately, he is the perfect candidate for making a million$$$$. Maybe he's good. He's surely scary!

Originally posted by Terence McCann

Damn it - I was just going to claim the title of Americas Favorite Inspector on my web site. Looks like I'm just going to have to pull out all the stops and become - drum roll please - Americas Most Favorite Inspector. I'd like to see him top that.

Easy. Mostest Favorite-est trumps your name. Everyone knows that!

If i'm not mistaken this clown was a presenter at a FABI conf sometime last year down in Ft Lauderdale. Very arrogant and unprofessional. When challanged on several topics he became very defensive. Smoke and mirrors. He was on the schedule for the entire day.

At the first break people started bailing and didn't return. I spent the day on South Beach.

Balderdash,

Everyone knows that I'm America's favorite home inspector. Wanna know how I know? Just ask me, I'll tell you I am. What better reference is there than that? I really have to do something about this poser!

I guess I gotta go get myself certified as America's favorite inspector and put an end to this.

OT - OF!!!

M.

4.Safety hazards, such as an exposed, live buss bar at the electric panel.

Don't kill your deal over things that don't matter. It is inappropriate to demand that a seller address deferred maintenance, conditions already listed on the seller's disclosure, or nit-picky items.

I'm officially embarrassed to be a home inspector.

Originally posted by hausdok

Balderdash,

Everyone knows that I'm America's favorite home inspector. Wanna know how I know? Just ask me, I'll tell you I am. What better reference is there than that? I really have to do something about this poser!

I guess I gotta go get myself certified as America's favorite inspector and put an end to this.

OT - OF!!!

M.

I declare myself "Earth's Favorite Home Inspector", Certified by "ESHI".

Originally posted by Chad Fabry

Don't kill your deal over things that don't matter. It is inappropriate to demand that a seller address deferred maintenance, conditions already listed on the seller's disclosure, or nit-picky items.

I'm officially embarrassed to be a home inspector.

Welcome to my world. Maybe we could start a club. As my buddy Bill Loden said, half-jokingly: "Don't tell my mama I'm a home inspector. She thinks I'm the piano player in a whorehouse."

WJid="blue">

Oh my, the official language of the realtor-friendly buckethead....Toadie. [:-yuck]

Brian G.

Trying to Keep My Breakfast Down [:-sick]

Originally posted by Steven Hockstein

Balderdash,

OT - OF!!!

M.

Dang!

Why didn't I think of that? There I go again; not thinking grand enough. I guess I'm doomed to mediocrity.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Originally posted by sepefrio

I now understand....

...He is a veteran of the U.S. Air Force....

Hey, hey, hey, don't be dissing the Air Force. There's nothing prettier to a ground pounder than a fighter/bomber headed toward the bad guys with a full payload under its wings and belly.

The Air Force has nothing to do with it; don't blame them if he's donned kneepads and a bib. Besides, it's fashionable to claim that you're a veteran when you're begging. Walk up to anyone with a cardboard placard on a street corner and ask them and they'll always claim to be a veteran. It's part of the beggars' code. He's just doing what's expected of him by the Beggars Certification Council.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Balderdash,

OT - OF!!!

M.

Dang!

Why didn't I think of that? There I go again; not thinking grand enough. I guess I'm doomed to mediocrity.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I'll be your huckleberry. If you want certifying, I'll certify you.

Mike is certified.

There, it's done. Let me know when and where to send your certificate. Or, heck, consider this to be your certificate.

However, we might all want to check out definitions #3 and #4 of "certified."

cer·ti·fied /#712;s#604;rt#601;#716;fa#618;d/

–adjective

1. having or proved by a certificate: a certified representative.

2. guaranteed; reliably endorsed: a certified check. id="blue">

3. legally declared insane.

4. committed to a mental institution.

WJid="blue">

Originally posted by SonOfSwamp

Balderdash,

OT - OF!!!

M.

Dang!

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I'll be your huckleberry. If you want certifying, I'll certify you.

Mike is certified.

There, it's done. Let me know when and where to send your certificate. Or, heck, consider this to be your certificate.

However, we might all want to check out definitions #3 and #4 of "certified."

cer·ti·fied /#712;s#604;rt#601;#716;fa#618;d/

–adjective

1. having or proved by a certificate: a certified representative.

2. guaranteed; reliably endorsed: a certified check. id="blue">

3. legally declared insane.

4. committed to a mental institution.

WJid="blue">

Ouch,

On second thought, let's deep six the "certified" idea and be real quiet about it; I don't want my wife to hear about either one of those definitions.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike