America's Favorite Inspector?

Originally posted by hausdok

Originally posted by sepefrio

I now understand....

...He is a veteran of the U.S. Air Force....

Hey, hey, hey, don't be dissing the Air Force. There's nothing prettier to a ground pounder than a fighter/bomber headed toward the bad guys with a full payload under its wings and belly.

The Air Force has nothing to do with it; don't blame them if he's donned kneepads and a bib. Besides, it's fashionable to claim that you're a veteran when you're begging. Walk up to anyone with a cardboard placard on a street corner and ask them and they'll always claim to be a veteran. It's part of the beggars' code. He's just doing what's expected of him by the Beggars Certification Council.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

LOL, come on guys, I'm just a squid taking cheap shots when I can. [:-slaphap It's always habit to first insult the other service then buy them a beer. Kind of like brothers, we can insult each other and act like we hate each others guts, but the second someone, non-family, messes with us, we stop our games, kick their ass, then insult each other again.

Originally posted by chrisprickett

Anybody know who this guy is? I got some spam from him today.

http://www.americasfavoriteinspector.com/

Yes,

I "worked" with him on two inspections. And the only thing I can remember is that he didn't have a clue. Please note that was probably 5-7 years ago and I'm sure that he "must" have improved.

Oh I checked my tool bag when I left the inspection and nothing was missing.

CCD

Ewww,

First we have to suffer with the image of Prickett chin deep in a bubble bath and now I've got this image of him running around in pink spandex in my head. Gross!

Keep it up Prickett and I'm going to take my shirt off get into a speedo and send it to you email.

I can hear him now, "Aaaah! My eyes! My eyes! I'm blind; somebody help me please!

OT - OF!!!

M.

I have to admit, when this thread first began I thought you were all being a little too hard on him. I found myself thinking, "Well, but he's just one more schmuck like the rest of us who's trying to market himself and earn a living.

But after checking out his web site and hearing from people who've had contact with him, I agree. He's a horse's ass.

Well crap, Chad beat me too it!

EDIT: Chad asked me what he beat me too!

It was copy and pasting this crap off the guys website.

Don't kill your deal over things that don't matter. It is inappropriate to demand that a seller address deferred maintenance, conditions already listed on the seller's disclosure, or nit-picky items.