Member Information

Is there any way of descretely being able to tell which state a member practices whitout having to pull member by member.

I have been asked to do some inspecting in a state that I am not licensed in. I informed the prospective client I would refer someone to them. Since it is a lending institution, repeat business could come out of it. I would like to act on this before they get someone else... which will probably be very quickly.

Hi Steven,

Not by searching the member roles. However, you can go to the home page and search the target state on the inspector search engine there and it will pull up anyone who's signed up for TIJ's newsletter who's also signed up for a free listing there.

For those of you who didn't realize it. That service on the home page is free. All you have to do is sign up for it and fill out your information. It's not as fancy as some other inspector search engine, but it will be one more place pointing back at your website from the web, or, if you don't have a site, getting your name out there.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Hi Charlie,

I dunno what you tried to do but it worked fine for me. Apparently, only 5 folks who subscribe to the newsletter from MS have ever signed up for that feature. Your name is there.

Here they are:

BRANDON

Alpha Inspection

Charlie Sessums

Phone: 601-992-4142

FAX: 601-992-3808

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SafeHome Inspections

ASHI MAHI - Mississippi Association of Home Inspectors ICC

Gary Smith

Phone: 601-919-0058

Cell: 601-454-5559

FAX: 601-919-2032

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLINTON

C-Scope Home Inspections, LLC

For confidence and peace of mind when buying or selling a home.

AHIT, FREA

Carlson Courville

Phone: 601-925-4970

Cell: 601-668-1821

FAX: 601-925-4969

HATTIESBURG

HouseCheck Home Inspection

Professional home inspections for South Mississippi

Clinton Kirby

Phone: (601)466-0442

FAX: (601)213-4874

SARDIS

Sherlock Home Inspections

Experience. Dedication. Attention to Detail. It's elementary: Protect your investment. Inspect it once, inspect it right with a NACHI certified home inspector!

National Association of Certified Home Inspectors, International Code Counsel

Jimmy Breazeale

Phone: 888-484-0111

Cell: 662-609-8013

FAX: 866-487-0071

OK Charlie,

I guess I see what you're talking about. Your talking about the visit website button. Only 1 of 5 of those works. However, if you click on the hot-linked name of the company above the company address, it goes through. I just talked to Mike about it. Guess we do have some work to do.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Originally posted by hausdok

OK Charlie,

I guess I see what you're talking about. Your talking about the visit website button. Only 1 of 5 of those works. However, if you click on the hot-linked name of the company above the company address, it goes through. I just talked to Mike about it. Guess we do have some work to do.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Well, I guess I'll have to send my dues check in if I want anything done.

As always, thank you.

Originally posted by Scottpat

Originally posted by charlieb

Well

Do you guys fix computer problems in MS?

Charlie, call Ken Collins he has a good computer repair guy. I think he is in Ridgeland near Old Canton and Lake Harbor.

It was a thank you for a FAST response. Historically that has been my largest complaint with geeks.

I've got a pretty good one now. Thanks though