narratives and recommendations

Assume you have multiple problems in a single category such as electrical. There are 8 different problems and each one needs an electrician to fix.

Do you think it is ok to begin the electrical section of the report with a single narrative paragraph that includes the recommendation relative to a description of problems that you list below?

The other way is to be quite redundant by saying, get and electrician....get an electrician...get an electrician....get an electrician....over and over and over....

That's what I do.

When a system has a pile of defects, I list several of the worst, state flatly there are more, also state that w/this sort of mess there are probably even more where I can't see them, etc.

I then tell them to have a (whatever) tradesman look it all over and tell them specifications for repair and what it will cost.

I understand the need to list specifics in some cases, but when it's a single system w/lots of problems, most of it usually ends up coming out anyway, so what's the point(?).