Technical Articles

Hi All,

I'm constantly looking for content for the home page - stuff that will add to the cumulative knowledge of the brethren. Folks who want to submit an article can do so by going directly to "News" on the menu bar above and clicking on "Contribute". Your article will go into a cache for me to review. Once I've seen it, if I decide that I'll use it, I'll contact you via email and we can work out the final document, including any revisions or edits that need to be made, before I'll post it. You will retain the copyright to your work, but I reserve the right to edit the content of what's displayed on TIJ.

I'm not interested in any "press releases" used in your newsletters to promote your company. The articles need to be content that's going to be of interest to all home inspectors and should not be a lure targeted at consumers. If you send me something like that, expect it to get rejected or heavily redacted in oder to remove any self-serving references. If you submit an article that gets accepted, there will be an "About the author:" paragraph at the end with your company's information, phone number, and URL.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike