If you do tri-fold flyers...

Konrad

I guess I'll contribute to thread hijacking[:-pirate]

For every bad company executive you hear about, there is probably 100 or more good ones you never hear of. Those on top of the food chain couldn't remain there if their bosses (shareholders) were unhappy with the jobs they were doing. They get paid for results.

This country wouldn't be where its at if not for Corporate America.

...and please don't get me started on how all the good jobs are going to Mexico, Phillipines, India, (insert your favorite country here)....

Donald

I've purchased an inexpensive, portable printer that does a nice job with my brochures. The Canon i70 is sweet in and away from the office. For $225 I got a deal. Ink prices can really hurt your budget but I've found great prices at www.inkjets.com. Mention Master Home Services as your referal source.

Mark

Originally posted by Konrad

I have a decent website established, but exposure is limited, at best. I have a few realtors who have agreed to spread my flyers around.

So I took it upon myself to make up a pretty decent looking flyer on MS Word. It took a lot of time, but I'm pleased with it. Trouble is, it is expensive to print color!

For those of you that have color flyers, how much are you paying per sheet? My A/E employer's color printer/copier is an option, but even they want $1.00 per flyer. Is this about the best deal I'll find?

It's color and double sided, and that's what the shops tell me drives the price so high. [:(]

Any other suggestions, let me know. I like my flyer, it's better than the other guys around here. But now I know why. It's expensive.

Originally posted by Scottpat

Thanks goes to Charlie Sessums better half for finding the printer.

Chris,

If you can why don't you scan a brochure so everyone can see the quality.

We disconnected our scanner when we changed computers, and haven't hooked it up yet. I was going to upload my PDF, but couldn't figure out how to do here, I think the file's too large.