Pregnant? Got Stem Cells?

(This is NOT one of those BS chain letters, I did this guy's inspection today))

I met a very nice man today named Woody Most. Woody is a 65 year old retired NYC Police Seargent. Woody also has MS and is confined to a wheelchair.

If you or someone you know is pregnant, the umbilical cord blood (that is generally thrown away as medical waste) can help Woody to recover, and possibly return to a normal life. The baby's blood type has to be O-Negative. The parent's type is irrelevant.

He has asked me to help him. You can contact him personally at 623 544 4858 or email sgtwoody1@aol.com.

The store manager where my step-daughter works is pregnant, but not long enough to show. She's young and single (the guy lives with her). I'll float the idea when I get a chance. All she can do is say "No". Maybe we'll get lucky.

It the cord material a fairly sure bet or a long-shot as a treatment?

Brian G.

Originally posted by Brian G.

The store manager where my step-daughter works is pregnant, but not long enough to show. She's young and single (the guy lives with her). I'll float the idea when I get a chance. All she can do is say "No". Maybe we'll get lucky.

Brian G.

I'm no expert, but Woody thinks it's a very good shot.

Brian G.

I have heard of this treatment before and it has gotten very good results...

I don't know squat about blood types, not even what mine is. How rare is O-Negative, relatively speaking? Anybody know?

Brian G.

O negative and AB negative, from what I have been told are the rarest of all blood types. My wife works at childrens mercy hospital and has said that fewer than 5% of the population has 0 negative blood.

I have B+ blood which is very common.