Want to go back to the good old days.

Unfortunately, according to most women I know, the men don't have the right to know the rules until after they are violated. [:-wiltel]. The rules can also be changed at any moment, with no notice provided. It is amazing how much power women have over us.

My sister-in-law advised me at my wedding (it has been 18 years, this month) that arguments can be settled with a gift of fine jewelry.

Originally posted by Brandon Whitmore

[^][:-bigmout[:-slaphap[:-taped][:-paperba--uhhhh, ohhhhhhh, [:-weepn]she just read this.... it's not funny guysssss.........[:-weepn]

by the way, I just printed this out. [:-thumbu]

Then maybe a little existential puzzle will distract her:

If a man speaks in the forest and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

- Jim Katen

Then maybe a little existential puzzle will distract her:

If a man speaks in the forest and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

- Jim Katen

Near as I can tell, it matters little (if at all) who is around to hear. According to She Who Must Be Obeyed, (AKA my wife) I'm pretty much always wrong. It's my lot in life. It appears that I'm only right when someone is paying for my opinion...

But if you're into philosopher humor, here's a joke:

René Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks if he'd like a drink. Descartes says, "I think not"... and promptly disappears.

(Insert groan here)