roofing terminology

John Dirks Jr

You guys actually read all of that to find the non-sequitur/nonsense? I just skimmed down the first several dozen words, and basically found it adequate. There's a couple things in there I'd buff up.

Probably a lack of proof reading more than stupidity. Heck, even the proof readers can't read anymore.

We should have a reward for any construction related document that doesn't have idiot errors.

Originally posted by SonOfSwamp

Heck, I didn't read all of it. I went straight to the non-sequitur, because it's so mangled and useless. It's like a bad wreck on the Interstate. I gawk.

WJid="blue">

We got a name for the secondary traffic tieups caused by folks looking at bad wrecks. They're called "Gapers Delays". The morning rush hour commentators rattle down the tie ups, and there's always a Gapers Delay somewhere. Aside from the dark aspect, it's kind of a funny term.

Bad proof reading is a contributor to the general collapse of intelligent society, near as I can tell.

Originally posted by kurt

Originally posted by SonOfSwamp

Heck, I didn't read all of it. I went straight to the non-sequitur, because it's so mangled and useless. It's like a bad wreck on the Interstate. I gawk.

WJid="blue">

We got a name for the secondary traffic tieups caused by folks looking at bad wrecks. They're called "Gapers Delays". The morning rush hour commentators rattle down the tie ups, and there's always a Gapers Delay somewhere. Aside from the dark aspect, it's kind of a funny term.

Bad proof reading is a contributor to the general collapse of intelligent society, near as I can tell.

As an ex-cop, rubbernecking aggravates me to no end. If I were king, there'd be a requirement for the first responder on-scene to post a minimum speed limit sign next to the accident and anyone whose speed drops under that would be stopped, cited, and their auto would be confiscated and sold at auction without any right to appeal.

Bet that would clear 98% of the traffic jams caused by rubbernecking within ten minutes.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike