ID This Siding?

randynavarro

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The pattern in this composite siding looks like Randy's photo. Would you say it's Omni-wood? The siding is installed on a 1982 apartment complex. I haven't inspected the buildings, but I drove by to prepare a quote and the siding looked to be in good condition. What about the panel with the stucco design?

Click to Enlarge
tn_2009211232026_IMG_5964.jpg

54.38 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_2009211232124_IMG_5965.jpg

52.27 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_2009211232156_IMG_5966.jpg

47.15 KB

The pattern in this composite siding looks like Randy's photo. Would you say it's Omni-wood? The siding is installed on a 1982 apartment complex. I haven't inspected the buildings, but I drove by to prepare a quote and the siding looked to be in good condition. What about the panel with the stucco design?

If the horizontal lap siding has a smooth back, it's Georgia Pacific's Catawba Sundance siding. If it has a screened back, it's probably Masonite's Woodsman siding.

The panel siding looks like stuccato.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

If the horizontal lap siding has a smooth back, it's Georgia Pacific's Catawba Sundance siding. If it has a screened back, it's probably Masonite's Woodsman siding.

The panel siding looks like stuccato.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Is that screened look on all Masonite products? When I toured their plant in Mississippi, I recall that it was part of their molding process.