Jump to content

Microwave


charlieb
 Share

Recommended Posts

Brian--nope

Michael -- nope

Kevin, ya got to be kidding

Oh you are

Just an anomaly. I don't use the micro test devices. I just boil water to check the appliance.

This is the typical coating that is seen inside of the door. I suspect it was caused by a chemical solvent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...