Draw inspections

I was contacted by cocamar central to do draw inspections for properties in my area. Has anyone ever heard of them? Done work for them? Just seems a little odd that they want my ssi # and bank info before i get started.

This is their site, but i have to agree to their terms and conditions before i can enter.

http://www.cocamarcentral.com

Hi,

That site has the feel of, and looks slightly like, a Michael Napadow work. Maybe old Michael has run out of money and figures that enough people have forgotten how he fleeced so many home inspectors years ago and he's back for another round.

Anyone that isn't a major bank or employer that needs your SSN and Bank info better be able to provide you rock solid references and better have a bond the size of Donald Trump's wife's alimony before you provide it.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

They contacted me last December, via my website contact us page, about a phase inspection over 100 miles away. They left a contact name of Lizzy McGuire, and a contact number that went to their company's directory, and no Lizzy McGuire on the directory.

I left my contact info on their website, (which seems a little different now) and never heard back from them.

Frank

I've done some work for them over the years but not in the last year or so. Didn't have any problems with them.

Taxpayer ID Number or SSN is standard on all the W-9's I've seen. Don't see why they "have to have" bank info though a lot of companies are going to direct deposit. Most of them leave it as an option, not a requirement.

• 1 month later...

I was called by these guys three hours ago. Could'nt understand a word of what the woman was trying to say in eng less. Had her email the info. I'm scared and I'm saying so. I think I'm going to jerk them around a little and try to find out where they got my number. I don't have a land line.

Originally posted by gtblum

I was called by these guys three hours ago. Could'nt understand a word of what the woman was trying to say in eng less. Had her email the info. I'm scared and I'm saying so. I think I'm going to jerk them around a little and try to find out where they got my number. I don't have a land line.

...Uh, maybe they got your number right from your web site. It's right out there for everyone to see. [:-slaphap

Home Gauge is who ratted me out to these people.

The woman called me again today but this time I asked all the questions. One of which was. "Why do you need to know the amount of liability coverage on my vehicle?" (on the app) Said she wasn't aware of that question. Hmm. Told her when I completed a background check of the company, I'd get back to her if I was interested.

LOL