hmmm

John Dirks Jr

I found leaks at the PB manifold. I reported them but what is with the blue dye? Any ideas?

Image Insert:

2008726223818_HPIM2402.jpg

100.02 KB

Also, if you blow up this picture you will see grass clippings and frogs in the sump pit. There were other signs of past flooding in this basement. Do you think the frogs and grass clippings got in there from the flood? How else would they get in there?

Image Insert:

2008726224134_HPIM2405.jpg

91.41 KB

I'm with John on the Blue/Green color.

As for the frogs and grass clippings; I would say that they came in through that pipe on the side of the sump, and if this is the case it could be that the pipe is connected to a drain outside and this is a problem. But, if you could see other signs of water in the basement, I would report that as well.

Also, if you blow up this picture you will see grass clippings and frogs in the sump pit. There were other signs of past flooding in this basement. Do you think the frogs and grass clippings got in there from the flood? How else would they get in there?

If not from the drain as others have mentioned, perhaps the owner has young children and the sump is their "frog pond"?

Brandon

Dad to two boys, ages 7 & 9.