College Football 2008

Phillip

Originally posted by Phillip

Originally posted by sirch

Don't forget, Kentucky is still undeafeted as well. Your right Brian the sec is deep this year, what would it be like if Tennessee and Arkansas were Playing better? Scary huh?

That will change Saturday.

Alabama barely got by Kentucky. Our kicker was off. They better be ready for old Miss.

Auburn needs an offense. Any one know where they can get one.

I see Alabama and Vandy playing for the SEC championship.

Now that we live in the Nashville area and have season tickets to Vandy, I have to cheer a little for them but I still have a son at Mississippi State and my father played ball at State in the 1940's so we are kind of split.

If the Vandy defence can remain healthy they have a chance at the SEC Championship.

Vandy looks good, but they have yet to play the big powers in the SEC East. I'm not so sure they can really beat Florida and Georgia.

The Top 10 looks like a revolving door, and that will only get worse with the Big 12 and others finally getting into conference play. From here on teams will be knocking each other off left and right, every week, across the conferences. There's no telling who's gonna be up there by season's end.

Brian G.

Crank Up the Merry-Go-Round [:-boggled

Well who'd of thunk it, but Vandy finally gets tagged by.....MS State (?). I've only seen a few highlights, but apparently State's defense was suffocating today. Vandy added a few turnovers and 10 penaties, a well known receipe for First Loss Soup. Coach Croom claims the Dawgs have turned the corner; we'll see.

Lots of losses at the very top again (shock). Will the new #1 be Bama or Texas?

I was very surprised Florida was able to clean LSU's clock the way they did....impressive.

Auburn continues to skid, going down to a determined Razorback team.

Penn State continues to steamroll everyone they play. I look forward to seeing what happens when they take on Ohio State.

Brian G.

And the Beat Goes On [:-crazy]

I was hoping that LSU would win so when they played Alabama they would be a team that Alabama beats that us undefeated and help Alabama to get the top spot.

I don't think Alabama will be # 1 this week. I haven't seen the polls yet. It is being a wild year and it would not surprise me if we have another year where at the end of the year the #1 team has a lost. just let it be a team from the SEC.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Phillip

Well it looks like it is going to be Alabama and Florida playing for the SEC Championship.

If both teams can keep from losing a game before then I believe the winner will be playing for the National Championship game.

Heck, they could be #1 and #2 when they play.

Bama better hang on for a good ride! We went to the Florida vs. Vandy for lack of better word Game! We departed with the rest of the resident fans at half-time!

Florida is most likely one of the best teams in the country.