Real Estate Worker's Feel Industry's Pain

hausdok

By AUBREY COHEN - P-I REPORTER

Karen Pfeiffer Bush started as an agent with Seattle's Lake & Co. real estate in 2005, during the height of the recent real estate boom.

"Things were still really strong my first year," she said. "I started to notice things really kind of slowing down in the summer of '07."

To read more, click here

I have to agree with you, I think it applies to all areas of the RE industry. Most new HI's, appraisers and RE agents got in the biz when the market was booming and thought about all of the money they could make; and they did when it was booming. Now that the market has slowed down, alot of the agents that never did any marketing in the past because they stayed busy during the boom have finally realized that you have to market yourself and many of them are far to late. I think for all of us that are new to the biz or have been here for awhile and intend on being around the industry for some time need to take a lesson from this major downturn.