Switching requirements for bathroom?

Originally posted by hausdok

You know Guys,

This is really kind of a chicken or egg argument that isn't going anywhere fast. I think if folks want to err on the conservative side and shy away from code that's their business. Personally, I think shying away from speaking plainly and using perfectly valid references is not the way to go and I've seen nothing here to sway my opinion on that. In 8 years in this business, I've used "code" when I felt if was needed and I haven't had to so much as go before an arbitrator. I'd say for me, so I'd say my judicious use of code references has worked out just fine.

Perhaps in about 20 more years, after there is more case law on the subject, we'll truly have the answer. In the meantime, I think Chris got the answers he needed.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Somebody let me know next time. I missed the arguement.[:D]

Yeah, Mike, c'mon; it's called debate. This isn't a discussion of which is the best professional association; this directly effects how we write reports. It's not about looking right or "arguing"; it's about stating positions, being rebutted, & working to find what's right.

I don't know about anyone else, but I thought it was a pretty good go around. I learned something.