Jump to content

Ritual sacrifice


Recommended Posts

How strange. Were there any other parts or signs or was this all there was? Do you think it was really a cult or pagan ritual ceremony or something or was this just a joke of some sort?

Either way...that would give me the heeby jeebies. [:-skull][:-shake]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WAG Warning (Wild-Assed Guess)

My guess would be that someone wanted the hooves to make something, like a gun rack, but he didn't take them home because they still smelled bad (?). I used to see those racks as a kid, made with a pair of bent hoooves to hold one gun.

Brian G.

Certified WAG Master [:-dopey]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Brian G.

WAG Warning (Wild-Assed Guess)

My guess would be that someone wanted the hooves to make something, like a gun rack, but he didn't take them home because they still smelled bad (?). I used to see those racks as a kid, made with a pair of bent hoooves to hold one gun.

Brian G.

Certified WAG Master [:-dopey]

Highly feasible and very likely! Hadn't thought of that before, but I have seen those gun racks made of deer hooves. A little eccentric but to each their own I suppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Integrity1st wrote "How strange. Were there any other parts or signs or was this all there was? Do you think it was really a cult or pagan ritual ceremony or something or was this just a joke of some sort?"

This was all there was.My first thought was some kind of weird ceremony (I must have watched too many of the sci-fi horror movies).But then again this is in one of those parts of town where a lot of strange people live.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Danny Pritchard

Integrity1st wrote "How strange. Were there any other parts or signs or was this all there was? Do you think it was really a cult or pagan ritual ceremony or something or was this just a joke of some sort?"

This was all there was.My first thought was some kind of weird ceremony (I must have watched too many of the sci-fi horror movies).But then again this is in one of those parts of town where a lot of strange people live.

Which part of town exactly is it where the strange ones don't live. I'm looking for a town that has an area like that [:D]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by chrisprickett

Originally posted by crusty

Which part of town exactly is it where the strange ones don't live. I'm looking for a town that has an area like that [:D]

Little town in Southern Connecticut. Men are men, women are obedient. There's a movie, in theatres now, that tells all about it.

You will have to fill me in on what you are referring to. I am a little slow on some trivia stuff these days...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Brian G.

Originally posted by Integrity1st

You will have to fill me in on what you are referring to. I am a little slow on some trivia stuff these days...

The Stepford Wives, just released.

Brian G.

Ok. Now I get it. Sorry. I havn't watched much tv or seen a movie in quite a while.

Some day maybe... [:(]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...