Fess up Mike

Mike O is always telling us how he almost never comes accross swimming pools in his neck of the woods. I was surfing the web and found a photo of the community swimming pool at Mike's residential complex in Kenmore, WA. I think this photo was taken when Kurt and Chad were in Kenmore last summer visiting Mike.

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif The good life.jpg

54.03 KB

NORM SAGE

Originally posted by crusty

Does anyone see a bonding wire on that pool shell?

Now Crusty, a code hound like you should know that portable pools with rubber isolators are not required to be bonded unless they also have a circulating pump. I don't think that pool has one. [:D]

Blessed are the rednecks, for they don't give a damn. [:-dev3]

Brian G.

Redneck By Birth

Yep, me & the cuzzins like hanging out in the pool. We don't use a bubble pump; we just fart a lot. Saves on pump maintenance, bonding, & all that other stuff.

Chris; I got rid of the full mullett. Burnt it off when I was playing blow torch w/ the can of ether. And yes, I think that was cuzzin Wanda suckin' on Chads chest.

Originally posted by Brian G.

Now Crusty, a code hound like you should know that portable pools with rubber isolators are not required to be bonded unless they also have a circulating pump. I don't think that pool has one. [:D]

Brian G.

Redneck By Birth

[:-bigeyes] OOPS my bad Brian. I was sure the rubber isolators had been removed replaced with concrete block [:-bonc01]

Brian G.

Redneck By Birth

[:-bigeyes] OOPS my bad Brian. I was sure the rubber isolators had been removed and replaced with concrete block. [:-bonc01]

Kurt just explained the bubbles that I thought were coming from the filtering system.

...not required to be bonded unless they also have a circulating pump. I don't think that pool has one.

Come to think of it, if they sit there and drink beer long enough they'll have 2 circulating pumps going.....[:-yuck][:-sick][:-drunk][:-eyebrows]