If you were gonna buy a blower door....

Tom Raymond

• 1 year later...

Minneapolis. Along with the equipment comes very extensive manuals which will direct you how to do a proper blower door test. Learn the manuals then you'll know how to do a test. You'll be "trained." In fact, all the classes I've taken usually re-direct you right back to the Minneapolis manuals for proper procedures. There's also lots of other helpful information in those manuals.

There's no single class that I'm aware which deals specifically with blower door testing. Usually, the blower door stuff is merely one component of the overall pacakage - energy auditing. There's lots of options available for energy audit classes.

• 11 years later...

Welcome to 2021 I've run the Minneapolis model and the Retrotec blower doors and I can say that I prefer the Retrotec. The nanometer is better and I like the fact that I can connect it to my laptop and print out the results. As far as training Retrotec has extensive knowledge on their website but their certificate won't get you accredited here in Philadelphia. 

Ori

LocalEnergyAudits.com 

Ductworktesting.com 

BlowerDoorTester.com 

Edited by Ori Rosen