Oh Crap! Now I've done it!

Originally posted by Neal Lewis

Scott, what do you say on the sticker?

The safety devices on this garage door and opener were not tested by Trace Inspections during the recent home inspection. Due to the possibility of injury and or death you are advised to test the door and opener as described by the manufacturer or the stickers that might be on the door or opener. If you have any questions or do not understand call Trace Inspections 615-302-1113

They are day glow orange with black print. The sticker is 3"x4". I place one on the door at eye level in the middle, one on the opener and sometimes one on the button if it is a new or vacant home.

Ran a laundry sink for about 30 seconds before I noticed my feet getting wet, no trap, no drain to connect to.

Turned on a ceiling fan with the chain and the light globe fell off and shattered on the tile floor. Got it cleaned up, went in the kitchen and turned on that fan, the globe fell off, I caught it.

3rd inspection ever bent the garage door in half.

Soaked my client with a jetted tub not filled full enough.

Remember the first Bidet you inspected? You only do that once.

Several vinyl blinds, I don't pull on the cords anymore, carefully lift them up.

Crashed a guys computer tripping a GFCI, he was nearing the end of a big graphics project of some sort and was not happy. That one cost me a case of Heiniken.

homnspector: How'd ya know about my bidet incident?

Crashed a guys computer tripping a GFCI, he was nearing the end of a big graphics project of some sort and was not happy.

I was doing a house in a new subdivision. The builders sales office was located in the garage. There were several people working on computers in there, but I just had to trip the exterior GFCI without thinking about it[:-paperba In my defense, I hadn't been inside yet to see where they were all working.