Anyone have a birthday today?

OK...Admittedly, this is totally irrelevant and meaningless. (Please, no comments about the rest of my posts.)

I'm mildly curious, and decidedly bored. I quit listening attentively to the Razorback basketball game since we are stinkin' up the court.

So the question is: Anyone here share a birthday today?

Don't bother telling me that Benedict Arnold shares my birthday. [;)]

You share the birthday anniversary with Emily Hahn, author of Seductio ad Absurdum: The Principles and Practices of Seduction — A Beginner's Handbook , in addition to a multitude of other interesting books.

She went into the Belgian Congo in 1930 something, lived with pygmy's, traveled to China, lived in Shanghai and Hong Kong pre-WWII, was the lover of Major Boxer the British spy in China, escaped before the Japanese invaded, married a British aristocrat, had children, then escaped to New York where she spent the rest of her life as a favored contributor to the New Yorker for several decades. She continued to go to her office until a few days before she died at the age of 92.

Her response when asked why? "No one told me not to go."

This is a woman I would have liked to have known.

Originally posted by AHI in AR

OK...Admittedly, this is totally irrelevant and meaningless. (Please, no comments about the rest of my posts.)

I'm mildly curious, and decidedly bored. I quit listening attentively to the Razorback basketball game since we are stinkin' up the court.

So the question is: Anyone here share a birthday today?

Nope. You're exactly one week too late to share my birthday.

BTW, happy birthday.

- Jim Katen, Oregon