Jump to content

Floor Furnace


Recommended Posts

Ask the city inspector what code he uses and what section applies. Visit the City Clerk. Ask for the enabling legislation that was used to adopt the Code. Also ask for the enabling legislation that gives the City inspector his authority. If this looks ok, look up the Code either at the author (ICC?) or as modified by the AHJ.

Tom Corrigan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...