Free Downloads of old Electrical Codes

OK,

Here's one for the guy/gal who's tired of the real estate folks always making excuses for certain electrical issues by saying that they're probably "grandfathered."

To get full free pdf downloads of the 1981, 1984, 1987, 1990, 1993, 1996 and 1999 NEC click here.

Caution: Make sure you've got plenty of free space in your documents folder, some of these suckers are over 700 pages.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Originally posted by hausdok

OK,

Here's one for the guy/gal who's tired of the real estate folks always making excuses for certain electrical issues by saying that they're probably "grandfathered."

To get full free pdf downloads of the 1981, 1984, 1987, 1990, 1993, 1996 and 1999 NEC click here.

Caution: Make sure you've got plenty of free space in your documents folder, some of these suckers are over 700 pages.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Better yet, send the real estate folks to that site. Make *them* download half a hard drive worth of documents and then make *them* spend their time searching for the information to prove *their* thesis.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Originally posted by bootsan

Did anyone happen to save these pdf's? I cannot open/save the 81,84,87 or 90 versions. There is a pdf error message associated with these links.

Thanks.

I uploaded and opened 2 or 3 and didn't have any problems. I think they were the '81, 93, and 97 series.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Originally posted by inspecthistoric

Originally posted by Jim Katen

Do you have an actual copy or the Google scans?

I have a reproduction. I have an original 1896 copy of The National Electrical Code - An Analysis and Explanation of the Underwriters' Electrical Code, Intelligible to Non-Experts.

And the bidding will begin at....

OT - OF!!!

M.