Inspection Folders

When I started in business I bought a ton of folders from my training class. I am running out of those now. Just wondering what you guys use for document folders if anything special and where you get them from. Don't want anything special, but something that at least looks professional. I can get a special order made at my local fed-ex print shop but they aren't the best price, I think. So what do you use and do you have contact info/url so I can maybe get some more. Thanks.

When I started in business I bought a ton of folders from my training class. I am running out of those now. Just wondering what you guys use for document folders if anything special and where you get them from. Don't want anything special, but something that at least looks professional. I can get a special order made at my local fed-ex print shop but they aren't the best price, I think. So what do you use and do you have contact info/url so I can maybe get some more. Thanks.

If I wanted to buy printed folders, I'd go to my local print shop, tell them what I want and arrange to have them do the work. Tell the printer that you could have gone to the internet for your printing but you prefer to spend your dollars locally. He might be motivated to say nice thing about you then.

If you have a nice design, ask the printer if he'll put it up in his storefront as an example of his work. You could get a bit of exposure that way.

Buying stuff locally is slightly more expensive than going to Costco or the internet, but it usually pays off in goodwill and brand recognition within the community.

- Jim in Oregon