Weird Weather

This morning for about 3 hours we had no wind and snow flakes falling straight down here that were about 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 inches in diameter. They looked like cotton balls or balls of thistle down like in the summertime. Now we've got high winds.

Weirder than that, for about an hour, my computer would only type backwards. Yep, you read that right. When I typed the word FIGHT I got THGIF. I suspected it was Mike B. screwing around but it was happening with everything I tried to type.

What the hell is going on? Should I be planning to bend over stick my head between my legs and kiss by butt goodbye cuz the worlks is about to go BOOM?

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Kiss it goodbye........[:-dev3]

Weather is weather; we've only been seriously studying weather for a little over 100 years, so we really don't know a whole lot about how it works.

Simple, succinct, and accurate. I wish someone would explain it this way to Al Gore.

Kiss it goodbye........[:-dev3]

Weather is weather; we've only been seriously studying weather for a little over 100 years, so we really don't know a whole lot about how it works.

Simple, succinct, and accurate. I wish someone would explain it this way to Al Gore.

No kidding. Kurt doesn't even use Gore's condescending tone.

This morning for about 3 hours we had no wind and snow flakes falling straight down here that were about 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 inches in diameter. They looked like cotton balls or balls of thistle down like in the summertime. Now we've got high winds.

Yeah, the wife woke me up just to see that. Biggest darn flakes I've ever seen. Kind of the opposite of Graupel?

Weirder than that, for about an hour, my computer would only type backwards. Yep, you read that right. When I typed the word FIGHT I got THGIF. I suspected it was Mike B. screwing around but it was happening with everything I tried to type.

What the hell is going on?

[:-spin] !aedi on evah I