directions for joining old sel-vent

CAPTAIN COMFORT

Im trying to find a copy of the old directions which sel-vent requires an installer to join the old pipes with a 2 part epoxy. I was on the phone with a representitive and she was to e-mail a copy but, well you guessed it. Im wanting to use this information to show our clients that calking the joints is not a correct method to join theese pipes. Any information would be helpful.

Im trying to find a copy of the old directions which sel-vent requires an installer to join the old pipes with a 2 part epoxy. I was on the phone with a representitive and she was to e-mail a copy but, well you guessed it. Im wanting to use this information to show our clients that calking the joints is not a correct method to join theese pipes. Any information would be helpful.

I don't have the documents that you're looking for. But my understanding is that that crap should be ripped out and replaced, not goobered up with epoxy.

Aren't we coming up on the end of the class action on that stuff in May?

- Jim Katen, Oregon