Updated Website Critique

A few months ago I asked for constructive critique of our website. We have spent some more time on it and I would appreciate it if you could provide some more feedback based on the current version. Last time there were a few of you that could not see the site because of other web browsers that you were using. I think this issue is addressed. We have also added the process section and streamlined the gallery. Lastly, we added buttons on all pages to allow you to jump to other sections.

Ready, Set, Go----

http://www.ahmarchitects.com/

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Steve,

Did not spend much time on your site, but have a couple off the cuff remarks.

Dispute resolution page half way down where it says Dispute Resolution is not highlighted like other active "buttons". Also I don't like the first page text changing to a square blue button. Rather just click on the text, not a blue button.

I'm sure you will get more.

I like all the text that I read. Professional!

I think it looks great save for the moving stuff. I don't like moving stuff on a web site unless the movement serves a purpose. Every time, something floats down, jumps up or transforms, the reader is distracted away from the site content and focuses, at least for a moment, on the movement.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

I think it looks great save for the moving stuff. I don't like moving stuff on a web site unless the movement serves a purpose. Every time, something floats down, jumps up or transforms, the reader is distracted away from the site content and focuses, at least for a moment, on the movement.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Jim,

Point taken. In concept I agree with you about animations on websites. Based on past comments regarding this, we have increased the speed of the flash so there should not be much of a wait if you have a reasonably fast connection. As an architecture firm we have to balance being too mundane with being too glitzy.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.

Regards,

Steve