Good Portland Oregon Contractor(s) Needed

I've got a client who needs a contractor to work in conjunction with a PE to repair damaged trusses in an attic that were improperly repaired (tree fell on the roof).

Ideally, the same contractor is needed to start stripping off LP panels on a S. wall in order to locate and repair damage.

Anyone have a good contractor they would recommend for work like this? (I'm sick of seeing half a$$ work).

I've got a client who needs a contractor to work in conjunction with a PE to repair damaged trusses in an attic that were improperly repaired (tree fell on the roof).

Ideally, the same contractor is needed to start stripping off LP panels on a S. wall in order to locate and repair damage.

Anyone have a good contractor they would recommend for work like this? (I'm sick of seeing half a$$ work).

You might consider Eric Bissell at 503-631-7873.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Jim,

You wouldn't happen to have a good framing contractor or PE that is used to designing repairs for an early 1900's home in the Amity area would you?

PE Jay Kushner goes to Amity. He's excellent. I like that his business card says, "Lateral Thinking."

His company is Seismic Technologies 503 283-8337.